Podcasts & RSS Feeds
KBIA Mobile Apps
KBIA's iPhone and Blackberry apps allow you to listen to all three HD streams in crystal-clear digital audio.
To download our iphone app, find us in the iTunes app store or navigate using your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
To download our Blackberry App, find it in the Blackberry App Store.
- Click the app store icon.
- From the app store, tap the "search" feature.
- Type "KBIA" and tap Search. The KBIA app will appear in the search results.
- Tap the KBIA link in the search results. A description of the Public Radio Player application displays.
- Tap the "Free" button. It changes to an "Install" button.
- Tap the "Install" button.
- Wait for the application to be installed.
- Tap the KBIA app icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen. Select which stream you prefer and start listening!
For questions, email content director Scott Pham, phams[at]missouri.edu.