Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Rehman Tungekar joined KBIA in September 2011. Previously, he has worked with WNYC’s Radiolab, Chicago Public Media’s Vocalo.org and WBEZ’s Eight Forty-Eight. A Chicago native, he started out his professional career in science, but soon traded in a microscope for a microphone and hasn’t looked back since. Rehman is a graduate of the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies, where he focused on radio.