Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon September 10, 2012
Adding flights at Columbia Regional Airport
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
As officials work toward increasing flight options at Columbia Regional Airport, we learn more about what it takes to successfully expand air service. We also explore some of the plans that have been proposed, such as a new terminal and possible revenue guarantees to attract new airline routes.
Bob McDavid, mayor of Columbia
Kristi Ray, executive vice president, Columbia Chamber of Commerce
Trebor Banstetter, senior manager, corporate communications, Delta Air Lines (joining the program by phone)