Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri December 21, 2012
Anonymous donors pledge $6.4 million to MU athletics scholarship fund
In a press release Friday, the University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced it’s secured a pledge of $6.4 million over the next ten years toward its Tiger Scholarship fund. The donors asked to remain anonymous.
In the release, MU Director of Athletics Mike Alden said, “This transformational commitment allows us to continue our growth and to be a leader in the Southeastern Conference and nationally. This gift allows us to enhance our facilities and amenities for fans and student-athletes alike, as well as support our scholarship efforts for our men and women.”
To view the press release, follow this link.