Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue August 7, 2012
The August primary in photos
KBIA doesn't have much in the way of photojournalists, but we've got some smart reporters with some pretty smart smartphones! Our news team spent most of the night in the field with the candidates as they waited for election results to come in and they had their twitter accounts fired up the whole time. Check out our online coverage @kbia or at on the #midmovotes hashtag. We've compiled a few of our twitpics here.