Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Tue November 15, 2011
'Batman' Video Game Aims To Get Your Money 2 Times
The video game "Batman: Arkham City" is one of the hottest titles of the year. Its publisher, Warner Brothers, has found several ways to make extra money from its sales. Renee Montagne talks to Kill Screen Magazine co-founder Jamin Warren about the industry's creative business models.