Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Mon December 10, 2012
The benefits and challenges of giving
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
Getting a gift for everyone on your list can bring plenty of happiness but also a little frustration. Today we explore the impact and challenges of gift-giving -- not just as a holiday tradition but also as a part of the human condition.
Molly Housh Gordon, minister, Unitarian Universalist Church of Columbia
Ken Sheldon, professor, MU Department of Psychology
Karthik Panchanathan, assistant professor, MU Department of Anthropology (joining the program by phone)