Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Mon October 17, 2011
Ed Chan was president and chief executive of Walmart China for the last five years, overseeing the retailer's rapid expansion in the China market. Walmart says Chan's resignation, and the departure of another executive in China, are for personal reasons, and are not related to a food labeling scandal the company is facing right now.