Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Games & Humor
Mon October 17, 2011
Centenarian Sets Marathon Record In Toronto
Over the weekend, Fauja Singh became the oldest person to complete a marathon. He is 100. Singh said he was "overjoyed" at finishing in just over eight hours. Toronto was his eighth marathon. He ran his first at age 89.