Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed January 30, 2013
Central Missouri Dietetic Association & MU Children's Hospital
Today Paul Pepper chats with PAT BROOKS, Central Missouri Dietetic Association, about a one-hour class on eating healthy, TONIGHT at the Columbia Public Library. Also, GRETCHEN ROBERTS, MU Children's Hospital, talks about Pancake Day at IHOP on February 5th.