Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Fri February 8, 2013
Central Missouri Stop Human Trafficking
By Paul Pepper
Today Paul Pepper welcomes NANETTE WARD, Central Missouri Stop Human Trafficking, and JESSICA PENNER, Director, Mustard Seed, who talk about buying products that meet the nine principles of fair trade, such as safe working conditions.