Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon February 11, 2013
Children's Miracle Network Radio-thon & River City Habitat for Humanity
Today Paul Pepper chats with MICHELLE KEMP, Coordinator for Children's Miracle Network at MU Children's Hospital, about their upcoming radio-thon, in which 100% of the donations stay local. Also, River City Habitat for Humanity's KELLY SMITH, talks about "Brush with Kindness," a program to help the elderly.