Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed October 2, 2013
Children's Vision Screening Program & Children's Miracle Network
Today Paul Pepper and TAMARA OBERBECK talk about the Children's Vision Screening Program (as young as six months!) - find out how it's done! Also, KRISTEN FRITSCHIE, MU Health, stops by with details about this year's Miracle Marathon - a virtual fundraiser with Children's Miracle Network - now thru the 26th!