Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Sun February 3, 2013
Columbia police investigating homicide at Truman VA Hospital
Columbia Police say they are investigating a homicide at the Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans' Hospital in Columbia that happened on Friday. In a press release, police say the suspect and victim were both patients at the VA Hospital, and that the suspect is currently in custody. Police aren’t releasing any other information right now.
According to the release, the homicide happened on Friday, and the VA Hospital Police turned the case over to Columbia police Saturday afternoon.