Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Tue November 15, 2011
Curators Discuss Presidential Search
The MU Board of Curator’s Presidential Search Committee held an executive session at University Hall Monday night.
By Carah Hart (Columbia, MO)
Behind closed doors, the presidential search committee met for more than one hour via teleconference. Curators did not comment to the media. UM Spokesperson Jennifer Hollingshead says there is no timeline for the selection process and could not comment on the selection of the final list of candidates. The board appears to still be finalizing candidates to replace UM system president, Gary Forsee. Forsee resigned in January of 2011 and was replaced by interim president Steve Owens.