Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue June 18, 2013
D&H Drugstore & Missouri River Communities Network
Today Paul Pepper is joined by DARRAN ALBERTY, D&H Drugstore, who shares ways to treat all sorts of summer insect bites. Also, STEVE JOHNSON, Missouri River Communities Network, talks about "local food", including this weekend's "Taste of Local Missouri" in California, Missouri.