Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Mon April 23, 2012
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
How do political campaigns drum up support? How do marketers increase brand loyalty? And how do community organizers bring people together?
Host Reuben Stern spoke with a panel of experts about what real engagement looks like, and explored some of the tools that organizations are using to connect individuals and foster a sense of community.
The program was part of Innovation Week at the Reynolds Journalism Institute, and was taped in front of a live audience.
Jana Byington-Smith, CFRE, president, Second Gift
Joy Mayer, director of community outreach, Columbia Missourian
Sam Robinson, director of healthy community initiatives, PedNet