Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu September 12, 2013
Frightened By Friday The 13th? Say Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Friday the 13th, that is.
So in what's become a Two-Way tradition, we again offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fears.
Thanks to our dear friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be cured.
By the way, the next Friday the 13th falls in December.