Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon May 14, 2012
The future of downtown Columbia
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
A spate of new development has taken off in downtown Columbia, in particular the construction of several multi-story student housing developments. Amid the current building boom, Intersection took a look at the vision for Columbia's downtown and considered what it might mean to have hundreds of students living in the area.
Carrie Gartner, executive director, Downtown Community Improvement District.
John Ott, developer and owner of Alley A Realty and several downtown properties
Debbie Sheals, historic preservation consultant and founding member of the Columbia Historic Preservation Commission