Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Arts and Culture
Wed February 13, 2013
Giving a song for Valentine's Day
Valentine’s Day is a time for celebrating romance. Some receive flowers; some get a box of chocolates. But a few mid-Missourians received something a bit more … a singing valentine, courtesy of the Booneslick Chordbusters. Members of the group split into quartets and traveled across mid-Missouri to serenade sweethearts for the holiday. KBIA’s Casey Morell tagged along with one quartet, and you can click on the player above to hear his audio postcard.