Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon December 3, 2012
Gov. Nixon announces newest member of MO Supreme Court
Governor Jay Nixon announced today that Paul C. Wilson will be the newest member of the Missouri Supreme Court. Wilson will fill the vacant spot left by William Ray Price Jr.
Wilson has practiced law in both the public and private sectors and served as a judge on the Cole County Circuit Court.
Governor Nixon said, “He has demonstrated, time and again, both his ability and his dedication to serving the people of Missouri, and I am very pleased to be able to name him to the state’s highest court.”