Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Wed February 27, 2013
Here's a picture of an actual zebra hanging out in the snow in Columbia
Drive down Rock Quarry road in South Columbia and you might catch a glimpse of a camel or even a zebra. The animals belong to Lisa Barnes, widow of the late John Patrick Barnes who worked in Columbia real estate and sat on the city council. We wondered if the Barnes' exotic animals were having a tough time in the bad weather, but this little guy seems to be doing fine.