Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Mon June 11, 2012
Hot Summer Nights and classical music performance
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
With this year's Hot Summer Nights music series now under way, we speak with the artistic director behind the series and explore some ideas orchestras are using to make their performances more family friendly and accessible. The show also featured performances by Alexander Viazovcev and Maria Duhova Trevor of the Missouri Symphony.
KIRK TREVOR, music director and conductor for the Missouri Symphony
JENNIFER BARNETT, director of education and community partnerships for the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra (joining us by phone)