Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon January 21, 2013
How Columbia's changing school start times affect students, teachers and parents
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
The Columbia Public School district is in the midst of deciding new start times for the district's elementary, middle and high schools. Intersection discussed the options on the table and explored how the changes could affect parents, students and teachers.
Christine King, vice president, Columbia Board of Education
Mark Maus, principal, Rock Bridge High School