Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Science, Health and Technology
Mon October 22, 2012
How technology affects our sense of community
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
More and more of our shared experiences take place in the digital realm, as opposed to in person. So what impact does this have for our overall sense of community? And how might it change the way we go about life in cities and towns?
Toni Messina, civic relations manager, City of Columbia
Tyten Teegarden, mobile application developer
Rich Harwood, founder and president of the Harwood Institute for Public Innovation (joining the program by phone)