Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon February 25, 2013
How True/False has evolved over the years
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
The 10th annual True/False Film Festival kicks off later this week. From its humble beginnings, the festival has grown into a destination event with ticket sales of nearly 40,000 last year. In this conversation, we’ll take a look back at the festival’s history, examine the gains it’s made over the years, and talk about its importance to Columbia.
Paul Sturtz, Co-founder, True/False Film Festival
David Wilson, Co-founder, True/False Film Festival