Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon June 18, 2012
Improving science and math education
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
As educators across the country work toward increasing overall student performance, we'll find out what's being done in our own community to engage young people in the STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and mathematics).
TROY HOGG, Principal, Thomas Hart Benton Elementary
TROY SADLER, Director, MU Science Education Center
CRAIG ADAMS, Practical Arts Coordinator, Columbia Public Schools