Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Mon February 13, 2012
Job creation in Missouri
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
Gov. Jay Nixon has been promoting his Missouri Works Plan as a driver of job creation in the state. But will it succeed? Intersection discussed the latest government efforts to create jobs in Missouri, and considered the prospects of various proposals as they move forward through the legislature.