Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed July 18, 2012
KBIA Newscast for July 18, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- Details on the 24th heat-related death in Missouri since June
- Hear from an author who wants the rights to his book back from the University of Missouri Press
- A Missouri judge has terminated the parental rights of a Guatemalan woman who was contesting her son's 2008 adoption by a Carthage, Mo. couple.