Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue October 9, 2012
KBIA Visits Ashland, Missouri
This week the 40/40 Project takes KBIA’s Jon Ingram to Ashland, a small bedroom community made up of people who live in town but work in other, bigger cities like Jefferson City and Columbia. Jon checked out some local music at Ashland Pizza and Pub, visited Eagle Scoop Ice Cream, and learned about the town’s social life.
This "audio postcard" is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.