Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
The 40/40 Project
Tue February 7, 2012
KBIA visits Boonville
Darren Hellwege takes us on a Sunday morning visit to Boonville. We find a church where the ministry is a family affair, and some old friends who are a part of a great music scene in Cooper County. They all share a love of their neighbors, and of the history of this friendly river town.
This postcard from Boonville is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.