Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu April 19, 2012
KBIA visits Clark, Missouri
KBIA's Darren Hellwege visits one of the smallest towns that will be part of the 40/40 project, Clark, Missouri. There may not be as much excitement as you'd find in a big city, but there are friendly people. One of them, Johnny Collie, sits on his front porch with Darren and talks about growing up in Clark and why he's still glad to call it "home".
This postcard from Hallsville is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.