Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue September 11, 2012
KBIA Visits Lake Ozark, Missouri
The 40-40 project visits Lake Ozark, which isn't just a fun place to visit for a vacation but is home to a lot of fine people, including a store owner who tells us why she went from spending only the summer tourist season at the Lake to becoming a full time resident of Lake Ozark.
This "audio postcard" is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.