Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
The 40/40 Project
Fri April 13, 2012
KBIA visits Rocheport
About halfway between Columbia and Booneville, the small town of Rocheport is more well known than many nearby towns similar in size. Kelly Gehringer visits with the Trailside Cafe and Bikeshop near the Katy Trail.
This postcard from Hallsville is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.