Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu December 20, 2012
A look into the U.S. war on drugs
A documentary film called The House I Live In takes a critical and comprehensive look at the 40- year war on drugs in the United States.
The House I Live In, directed by Eugene Jarecki, was named the best documentary at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. The judges called it "the definitive film on the failure of America’s drug war." To learn more about the film, and the origin and impact of the war on drugs, Global Journalist spoke to the producer of The House I Live In, Melinda Shopsin.