Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Mon April 9, 2012
The Missouri budget's revenue side
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
Discussions about balancing the budget for the state of Missouri tend to focus on ways to cut spending. Intersection took a look at the other side of the equation and explored some ideas for increasing revenue to pay for state government programs.
Amy Blouin, executive director, Missouri Budget Project
Chris Kelly, 24th District Missouri House Representative
Misty Snodgrass, legislative and government relations director for the American Cancer Society