Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed February 27, 2013
Missouri Contemporary Ballet & Low Vision Specialist
Today Paul Pepper welcomes SUE MASSATT, MU Health Care, who talks about March being Low Vision Awareness Month. Did you know macular degeneration affects more than 15 million Americans? Also, KAREN GRUNDY and the Missouri Contemporary Ballet are having a show called "Connectivity."