Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Mon December 10, 2012
Missouri House Speaker Tim Jones touring the state
Missouri House Speaker Tim Jones is hitting the road, planning to visit 20 cities this week to speak with voters and community leaders about the upcoming legislative session.
Jones plans to start his statewide tour on Monday in southeastern Missouri. He then plans on touring the rest of the state in the days to follow.
State lawmakers return to the Capitol on January 9th for the start of the 2013 legislative session. Jones, a Republican from Eureka, will lead a caucus with a two-thirds veto proof majority.