Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Tue December 25, 2012
Missouri Medical Focus, December 25, 2012
Jeff Hoelscher speaks with Joanne Burns, chief information officer at University of Missouri Health Care, discusses the health system’s recent achievement of reaching the highest level of electronic medical record adoption by HIMSS Analytics.