Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue February 14, 2012
Missouri Medical Focus , February 14 , 2012
Jeff Hoelscher speaks with Mary Dohrmann, M.D., a Cardiologist and Medical Director of University of Missouri Health Care’s Cardiovascular Medicine Clinic and the Fit for Life Cardiac Rehabilitation program, discussing about heart disease awareness and prevention.