Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue January 10, 2012
Missouri Medical Focus, January 10, 2012
Jeff Hoelscher discusses the new University Eye Institute East facility with John Cowden, M.D., chair and Roy E. Mason Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology at MU Health Care. University Eye Institute East is located at 3215 Wingate Court, across the street from MU Women’s and Children’s Hospital.