Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Tue July 24, 2012
Missouri Medical Focus, June 24, 2012
Thomas Selva, M.D., a pediatrician at University of Missouri Health Cares Childrens Hospital, discusses type 1 diabetes and competing in the Missouri 340 to raise funds for take-home medical supplies for pediatric diabetes patients. For more information on Childrens Hospitals team or to make a donation, please visit Selvas blog at www.racingfordiabetes.blogspot.com or contact Dale Powers at (573) 884-1190.