Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue May 15, 2012
Missouri Medical Focus, May 8, 2012
Repeat broadcast from 04/24/12-Jeff Hoelscher speaks with Todd Vogel, M.D., chief of Vascular Surgery at University Hospital, discusses the hospital’s new hybrid O.R. surgical suite. For more information on the hybrid O.R. or to watch a video featuring the new suite, please visit www.muhealth.org/hybrid.