Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Mon November 5, 2012
Missouri Stroke Program & Capital City Players
By Paul Pepper
Today Paul Pepper chats with NIRANJAN SINGH, with MU Health Care, about the Missouri Stroke Program. Also here is ROB CROUSE, from Capital City Players. Their holiday season is about to start - don't miss out!