Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed April 11, 2012
Mo. Attorney General Koster reports raising more than $890,000
Democratic Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster reports raising more than $890,000 for his re-election campaign during the past three months.
Koster's campaign reported Wednesday that it now has $2 million in his campaign bank account. Campaigns must report their fundraising activities since January by Monday.
Koster's campaign officials say fundraising has been strong, which shows he has momentum heading into the fall campaign.
Ed Martin, an aide to former Gov. Matt Blunt, and rural Livingston County prosecutor Adam Warren are competing in the August Republican primary for the chance to challenge Koster.