Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue January 29, 2013
MU athletics will use $8.3M donation for facility upgrades
The University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will get a $8.3 million donation from the family of a former chairman of the University of Missouri Board of Curators.
The University announced the donation Tuesday, saying in press release that the athletic department will use the donation from Don and Audrey Walsworth of Marceline for facility improvements and upgrades. That includes renovations to Memorial stadium and a new clubhouse for the University golf teams.