Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon November 12, 2012
MU considering coed housing
The University of Missouri is considering requests from student groups to begin offering coed on-campus living.
MU Director of Residential Life, Frankie Minor said the university does not have enough space for students, and that needs resolving before adopting gender-neutral housing.
Minor said he hopes to develop a solution by next fall and is seeking advice from other universities.