Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Thu September 27, 2012
MU Health Care, "Tigers on Track" & Harvest Hootenanny
By Paul Pepper
Today Paul Pepper talks to JAN TODD with MU Health Care. "Tigers on Track" is a new clinic at Children's Hospital that deals with obesity. Also, BILLY POLANSKY, Columbia Center for Urban Agriculture, "Harvest Hootenanny" is this Saturday.