Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Health & Wealth Update
Wed December 12, 2012
My Life My Town: Because of my dad
With her father in the military, Alizebeth Wright is the first to acknowledge that her childhood has been anything but typical. Each time he's re-stationed she's been forced to move around the world, along with her mom, four sisters, and little brother.
Producer Benjamin Hoste brings us Alizebeth’s story, as part of KBIA and the Columbia Missourian’s My Life My Town project.
Stay tuned to KBIA to hear more stories like Alizabeth’s in the coming weeks. You can also visit mylifemytown.org, where you can watch more than a dozen short documentaries on teenagers in rural areas.