Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed April 11, 2012
Newscast for April 11, 2012
By Nick Gass
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Pretrial motions end in the Ryan Ferguson case.
- The Missouri House passes a bill to change the state's workers' comp system.
- Some state senators balk at changing gubernatorial election rules.
Science, Health and Technology
Ryan Ferguson Hearing